Order a kit: $40.00 (add $6.00 shipping within the US and Canada and $15.00 shipping on International orders).
Class description: “Snapshot” style photos make up the majority of the photos we take and although we are all striving to take better quality photos, it is sometimes those “snapshot” style photos that capture our memories the best. So how do you scrapbook with photos that are “less than perfect”?
Complete: one 5x7 chipboard album (the front cover of the album is a frame and the back cover of the album is a easel), with scalloped pages, transparent pages and pages made from your own photos.
Almost all of the supplies in the kit are cream & black, so you can completely customize the color of your album with the acrylic paint that you use. So you can pick colors to match your living room, your scrapbook room, your daughters room, your best friend's house, etc. Or you could choose pink or blue for a baby shower gift, or your Mom's favorite color for a birthday gift...you get the idea.
Each kit contains (over $40.00 in retail product):
- 1 three page color handout
- 1 step-by-step instructional CD (with written/visual instructions and sample layouts/photos)
- 1 Bare Elements Sophia frame
- 1 sheet Bare Elements plain white chipboard
- 1 Anthology Filagree transparency
- 1 Narratives Remember When transparency
- 1 Narratives Antique Memories transparency
- 1 sheet Narratives Cream Scroll paper
- 4 sheets Narratives Cream Line paper
- 1 sheet Narratives Cream Quote stickers
- 1 sheet Narratives Cream Tab Alphabet stickers
- 1 sheet Narratives Antique Cream alphabet
- 28 page Narratives Honeydew rub-on swatchbook
- 2 silver metal photo corners
- 2 silver metal binding rings
To order via Paypal:
1. Set up an account with Paypal (if you don’t already have one). It’s easy to do, just go to www.paypal.com and follow their instructions.
2. Go to “send money”
3. Under the recipients name, type in my email address: firstname.lastname@example.org (double check to make sure the you have my email address correct).
4. Enter the amount of $46.00 (for kit and shipping within the US/Canada or $55.00 for International orders).
5. Under the notes section, please BE SURE to include the name of the kit (Snapshots of a Good Life)
Once I receive the email confirmation from Paypal, I will mail your kit!
If Paypal won’t work for you, feel free to contact me to make other arrangements.
Email me at email@example.com if you have any questions!
You will need the following photos:
- Six or more 5x7 photos (I had all of my 5x7 photos printed with white Narratives Photo Inlays from www.scrapbookpictures.com)
- Sixteen or more 4x6 photos
- Six or more 2.5x3.5 wallet sized photos
Photos can be color and/or B&W and can be horizontal and/or vertical (you will need at least one vertical 5x7 photo for the front cover of your album - so make sure it's a favorite).
There is no specific theme for this album – just any photos you love (I used a bunch of my favorite family “snapshot style” photos from 2006)
I printed up all of my photos with a white border around them from www.scrapbookpictures.com. If you haven’t tried them yet – you’ll love them (and, if you haven’t tried them before, you can use the following code to get 12 free prints: QAZ937.
You will need the following supplies:
- Cutting mat
- Metal edged ruler
- Paper trimmer
- Paper piercer
- Regular adhesive (I use Hermafix tabs)
- Liquid glue (I recommend Zip Dry because it prevents your paper from bubbling up)
- Mini Glue Dots
- Large, flat Glue Dots
- Liquid Undo
- Staz-On black ink (optional for inking)
- Medium grit sandpaper
- 2-3 colors acrylic paint (I used Making Memories aquamarine, strawberries & cream and celery)
- Aleene’s Thick Designer Tacky Glue (optional)
- Rub-on tool (optional)
- Cropadile punch by We Are Memory Keepers (optional)
- Fiskars 4 in 1 embossing corner punch - Elegance #12-23847097 (optional)