Order a class kit: $40.00 (add $6.00 shipping within US/Canada, add $15.00 for international shipping).
Course description: Journaling does not have to be a painful experience. You don’t have to have the skills of a talented novelist or the grammar of an English teacher to tell your story. You just have to tell it…your way…in your words (and even sometimes…gasp…in your own handwriting). I know, it’s scary – but we’re going to move in baby steps here and I’m going to hold your hand every step of the way. I’m going to give you tips, ideas, journaling starters and a bit of inspiration. It’s journaling in a brand new light.
Complete two, 1 page 12x12 layouts
Each kit contains (lots of new products from CHA Summer):
1 CD with step-by-step class instructions and sample layouts
1 color handout
1 journaling handout
2 sheets craft colored cardstock
1 sheet white cardstock
1 sheet Narratives Cream Line scalloped paper
1 sheet Narratives White Line scalloped paper
1 Sheet Narratives Black Polka scalloped paper
1 sheet Narratives Antique Frame transparency
1 sheet Narratives Antique Cream cardstock stickers
1 Narratives Antique Alphabet Swatchbook Impress-Ons
1 Narratives Journaler’s Notebook
1 package Art Warehouse red I.D. Plates
1 package Art Warehouse clear Gem Brads
2 gold metal photo corners
6 inches lime/white polka dot ribbon
To order: I have an account set up with Paypal, so all you have to do is:
1. Set up an account with Paypal (if you don’t already have one). It’s easy to do, just go to www.paypal.com and follow their instructions.
2. Go to “send money”
3. Under the recipients name, type in my email address: email@example.com (double check to make sure the you have my email address correct).
4. Enter the amount of $46.00 (for kit and shipping within the US/Canada or $55.00 for international shipping).
5. Under the notes section, please BE SURE to include the following info.
- your full name
- your mailing address
- the name of the kit (The “J” Word)
Once I receive the email confirmation from Paypal, I will mail your kit!
If Paypal won’t work for you, feel free to email me to make other payment arrangements.
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions!