Order a class kit: $40.00 (each kit is filled with more than $30.00 in retail product)!
Complete two, 1 page 12x12 layouts (see thumbnail images).
Transparencies...one of the hottest, most versatile products in the scrapbooking industry; learn some of the newest techniques for using transparencies along with the basics. Learn more than 16 different ways to adhere transparencies along with dozens of techniques for incorporating them into your scrapbooking projects. Create two, 1 page 12x12 layouts, and view dozens of layouts.
Each kit includes:
1 piece foam core
4 sheets cardstock
1 sheet Narratives Love transparency
1 sheet Narratives Clock transparency
1 sheet Narratives Robin’s Egg Floral paper
1 sheet Marah Johnson Cream Music paper
1 sheet Making Memories Ledger Bookeeper paper
1 sheet Narratives clear sticker sheet
1 sheet Narratives Inspiration Fortunes stickers
1 Narratives negative strip
3 Narratives metal word clips
1 piece Celery Victorian ribbon
1 sheet Sonnets Memoir impress-ons
2 Making Memories decorative brads
3 Gold metal photo corners
2 Small tarnished metal brads
color project handout
step-by-step instrucional CD
I have an account set up with Paypal, so all you have to do is:
1. Set up an account with Paypal (if you don't already have one), it's easy to do, just go to www.paypal.com and follow their instructions
2. Got to "send money"
3. Under recipient's email, type in my email address; [email protected] (double check to make sure you have my email address correct)
4. Enter the amount of $40.00 (add $8.00 if shipping outside of the U.S.)
5. Under the notes section, please BE SURE to include the following info.
- Your full name
- Your mailing address
- The class name (Advanced Transparency Techniques)
Once I receive the email confirmation from Paypal, I can use the info. from the "notes" section for your mailing information and send out the kit to you ASAP.
If Paypal won't work for you, you can also send a money order. Email me at [email protected] for mailing info.
Feel free to email me if you have any questions!