Was a pretty quiet weekend and I only got my camera out once...
1. Just Coley and I at home on Friday, eating bean dip and a watching a Survivor Marathon until after midnight.
2. Handing out baby bottles for the Baby Bottle Fundraiser (for The Pregnancy Center) with Courtney Lee and Annie.
3. Me, sarcastically calling Coley a "peach" during lunch and Yans interrupting to say, "More like a sour lemon."
4. Almost being caught up on emails after hours of working on them.
5. Annie, singing "I am a friend of God" loudly enough to make the people around us turn and smile during church.
6. Feeling Courtney Lee repeatedly squeeze my hand three times (which means I love you.)
7. A three-mile run with Cole.
8. A quiet house, all to myself Saturday night. (Josh had Guard Duty, Annie and Courtney were at their Grandma Jo's and Coley stayed the night at my Dads.)
9. Almost being caught up on laundray after hours and hours (and hours) of working on it.
10. Josh Downs offering to go grocery shopping for me on Sunday night (which is my normal Sunday night ritual.)
Hope your weekend was great.