Today, I am content with the small victories:
1. Annie only woke up once last night. (She's been having HUGE problems with nightmares for the last few weeks so we've all been working on limited sleep.)
2. I got the kids out the door this morning without raising my voice and they aced the spelling words we were practicing on the way to school.
3. The Haiti fundraiser went sooooooo well (see the post below.)
4. I had chili cooking in the crockpot by 10am.
5. I worked out for the second day in a row. (Go me!)
6. My (delusional) husband thinks I'm hot.
7. My personal 'to do' list is getting smaller. (Got my oil changed, dropped off a package at Fedex, scheduled some appointments, etc. and it feels good.)
8. My current group of students are wonderful. (I always miss my last group of students and I always worry that my next group won't be as fabulous...but somehow, they always are.)
9. My house is clean enough.
10. And I'm finally getting some time to start thinking a little bit more about classes in 2010...
- I'm teaching The Photographers One Day Workshop in Grants Pass, OR at Krop, Paper, Scissors this coming Saturday (Jan. 30th). 541 476 9300. Several people flying in and lots of gals from my local area - can't wait to see you all!
- I'm teaching photography for a small group in South America with Scrapmap from March 13-24th. I think there's still 5 spots available if you want to come too!
- I'm also teaching in Greece in September (the 19th-25th along with Ali Edwards and Jenni Bowlin (two gals I've never taught with before, but have always wanted to!) This trip is with Cocoa Daisy and you can check it out here.
- And I don't do a ton of in store classes anymore and I really miss them so if you're a store owner (or know a store owner) who wants to have me teach the One Day Photographers' Workshop to your customers sometime this year, email me at email@example.com and we can gab about all the details!
And one of my little Blog Hog.