We took the kids swimming on Monday too.
I think it was even more fun that swimming on Friday.
And she was even cuter.
Samuel Palmer tried to avoid the camera just like he did on Friday though.
Jill and Courtney and I chased the boys a lot.
Unfortunately, she didn't like the water any more on Monday than she did on Friday.
That's Jill. She would normally kill me for posting a shot of her without her approval but I figured it would be ok since you can't see much of her and what you can see looks pretty dang good.
I told Ben I'd give him 25 donuts if he'd let me take this picture (but I was totally fibbing).
That's what most of the shots looked like though.
And to answer a few questions:
1. I didn't use fill flash on any of the pool shots from today or yesterday. (I can't remember the last time I used flash...probably 5+ years.)
2. Yes, I was IN the swimming pool taking some of these. (Not the most brilliant idea but it's something I've done before and something I'm sure I'll do again.)
3. I didn't use any sort of cover for my camera/lenses to prevent them from getting wet. I just told the kids when I got in the pool that they couldn't splash around me at all because it would break my camera and they were all pretty good about it (except for that ornery Annie).
4. I switched between a 24-70mm and a 70-200mm for both days of swimming.
5. And no Josh Downs, there aren't any pictures of me in my suit. (Sausage legs do not photograph well.)