1. She likes to make faces like this anytime she sees me with the camera.
2. Her favorite song is Knick Knack Paddy Whack (give the dog a bone).
3. She's going to be three in a couple of weeks.
4. She says she'll start going potty in the toilet when she turns three.
5. The little strawberry hemangioma she had on her arm when she born is almost gone now (and I kind of miss it).
6. Whenever she wakes up and her Dad's not home she calls him on the phone and says "But you didn't kiss and huuuuuug me."
7. She likes to call people stinker-pots.
8. She still rarely sleeps through the night - I hear her little feet pounding down the hallway multiple times a night hollering "Mom I'm scared, can I crawl in bed with you?" (and I usually cave in until she starts kicking me or talking in her sleep and then I carry her back to her own bed).
9. Every single one of her babies used to be named Cassie. They're all named A.K. now.
10. When I put her in time-out the other day she hollered, "Well...you're a BRAT mom and you're not going to Kids Zone with me EVER AGAIN!" (she threatens me with not being able to go to Kids Zone all the time).
11. I heard her hollering at all her babies that they weren't going to Kids Zone either because they weren't behaving the other day.
12. She's really loud and opinionated and likes to repeat the same thing over and over and over (and over) again.
13. When I kiss her or hug her she say's "You're kissing me because you really love me, huh Mom?"
I sure do.