Kind of feeling like I used to feel on the first day of school.
I've got butterflies in my stomach (they started Friday night and haven't left), I couldn't sleep last night, I can't quit thinking about who's going to be in my class and I'm slightly nauseas.
The only thing different is that I didn't spend the last few weeks trying to decide which outfit from Sears would make the perfect first-day-of-school attire.
Trying to answer a few last minute registration questions...
1. The information on the registration page is for my records only and as of right now, it does not have all of the the correct fields for non-US students. Don't worry about though - if you live outside of the US, just fill in the address fields as best you can. After you've filled in all that info., it will take you to the secure payment site, where you can fill in your correct address.
2. The secure payment site has a section for your personal information and a separate section for your billing information. Therefore, if your Mom is paying for this class as your birthday present (which one nice mom is doing) it should work just fine.
3. If the class you want to sign up for is not available, it will show up as unavailable in the "choose class" field.
4. If the class you are trying to register for fills up while you are trying to register for it, I am honestly not sure what will happen (but I have an email into my web guy to try to figure this out).
5. If a particular class fills up, you can choose to get on the waiting list for that class by just completing the regular registration process for it. Unfortunately, this still requires payment in full (which I think stinks and am trying to change). I am happy to keep an informal waiting list for any class (without payment) if you would like to email me with your contact information and the class date you would like to be put on the waiting list for.
5. If you are not able to pull up the site after 9am PST, it is possible that the server crashed. The web guy who set-up the site is going to be available all morning to try to put out any potential fires. He did say however that if 100+ people are trying to register simultaneously, that the server will crash. Just keep checking back (if the site is down and a I am aware of it, I will post an update here on my blog).
If I get anymore questions between now and registration time, I will add them here.
Good luck with registration. I've got my fingers crossed that everything runs smoothly (although you just never know what sort of problems can turn up, particularly with a brand new website). If you do not get into the class you were hoping to get into, please don't worry. If there is enough demand, I will schedule additional classes in 2009.
And one I took of Annie yesterday with her very first "ice cream", which technically, was a fruit bar (but she doesn't know that).