Just a few more things:
1. The beach pictures were taken in Crescent City, CA.
2. Cole was talking about "Buzz Light" the other day, took me a few minutes to realize that he was talking about beer (how in the world does my 6 year old know beer brands?).
3. Just confirmed that I'll be teaching at Scrap Fever in London on April 5th and 6th.
4. I will be teaching Snapshots of a Good Life three times while I'm in Texas, August 17th-19th. Once at The Paper Garden in Amarillo and twice at Scrapbooks N Such in Wichita Falls (I'm also teaching my Photography Workshop at The Paper Garden and Picture this at Scrapbooks N Such).
5. Just wanted to explain the postage on my kits. I ship everything Priority Mail within the US. They recently increased the fees, so 90% of the packages I send within the US cost $7.00-$7.50 to ship. I add $6.00 to the cost of each kit to help cover those fees (although, I accidentally posted that shipping was $5.00 the other day and now, everyone is emailing me because they think they owe me a dollar...it was my mistake...so please, don't Paypal me a dollar :). I am also charging $6.00 for shipping for Canadian orders, although, on average, the shipping is about $8.00, plus an additional $2.75 for the box I use (I need to find cheaper boxes), so eventually, I will have to increase my shipping to Canada (but for now...it's a steal at 6 bucks). I charge $15.00 for international orders, but shipping is running on average, about $16.00, plus $2.75 for the box, but I feel so bad for all you international gals paying a fortune to ship your scrapbooking supplies, that I just can't in all good conscious, increase the price on you. If I'm off on shipping by more than two dollars (in your favor), I always email to figure out how you want a refund.
6. And the proposal was turned down. Funny, because I called Josh as soon as I heard the news and we both kind of laughed and said we were relieved because I really need a break. And then as soon as I got off the phone with Josh, I got another phone call saying that we are going to re-work the proposal and submit it again in 3 weeks (so, all said and done, I felt really good and relaxed for about 4 minutes).
Life is so goofy.