I don't need sympathy...I just need a good, swift kick in the rear.
Tired of listening to myself complain (and so blogging about my complaints sounded like a refreshing change of pace).
New gripes section:
1. I'm mildly hesitant to talk about nursing in a public forum, so I'll be quick and to the point...I made the decision to quit nursing Sunday night on my plane ride home from Anaheim (after several days of very little sleep). Bad decision, but by the time I realized it, it was too late to go back. Annie's ticked. I'm in pain. We're quite a pair.
2. My external hard-drive crashed a couple of weeks ago (that's a whole nother post as soon as I can talk about it without weeping) and I lost all of the artwork that I had spent the last 6 weeks working on. It wasn't backed up (lesson learned).
3. Josh normally works from home on Wednesdays so that I can lock myself in my office (yes, I know it's not an office - it's a walk-in closet...thanks for the reminder) and actually get some work done, but he's been out of town for the last couple of days with work (and the work's not going too well, so he may end up there tomorrow too). And he's leaving town next Wednesday too (military stuff).
If you're still reading, you must want to hear more.
Old gripes section:
1. Balancing my schedule/family life.
2. Working productively ("productively" being the key word) with a bunch of kids at home.
3. Lots of big decisions around here that Josh and I are struggling with.
The good news is that it's sunny outside, Annie just laid down for a nap and my stomach isn't hurting (yet) from the Coke and onion rings I had for lunch.
Oh, and that's Annie signing the word "eat" (because she's starving, as previously discussed in the "new gripes" section).