Wanted to post real quick before I head out though because I was tagged by Katie and because this photo or Courtney is one of my favorites (I keep meaning to scrap it, but just can't get the time).
Here's the tag: list seven songs you are into right now. No matter what the genre, whether or not they have words, or even if they’re not any good, but they must be songs you’re really enjoying now. Post these instructions in your LiveJournal/blog along with your seven songs. Then tag seven other people to see what they’re listening to.
This was hard for me because I have a bad habit of calling just about every song my favorite song (Josh just laughs when I say that anything is my favorite - guess I use the term a little too frivolously).
1. Wonderwall by Ryan Adams
2. Hey there Delilah by the Plain White T's
3. The man comes around by Johnny Cash
4. Let it all hang out by the Hombres
5. io (this time around) by Helen Stellar
6. Life ain't always beautiful by Gary Allan
7. Shake That by Eminem (edited)!!!
Tagging 7 people. I'm going to tag some of you gals straight from the comments section of my blog: